Health & Safety
As we return to in-person events, safety is as important to us as it is to you. Here are some of the measures we will be taking to ensure the health and safety of our players, vendors, guests, and staff.
All attendees will be required to provide a) proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or b) a negative COVID-19 test result.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
A physical vaccine card, photocopy, or digital version of your CDC-issued vaccination record. You are considered fully vaccinated fourteen (14) days after receiving your final dose. You must present a government-issued ID that matches the name that appears on the vaccination record.
Negative COVID-19 Test Result:
Test must have been administered by, or under the supervision of, a medical professional. At-home tests will not be accepted. You must present a government-issued ID that matches the name on the negative test result. The date and time of the negative test must be no longer than seventy-two (72) hours prior to entry.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks while inside The Berglund Coliseum and/or The Berglund Special Events Center, except for when eating or drinking.
- Both venues will be deep cleaned and disinfected both prior to, and during, the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up throughout both venues
- Plexiglass guards will be in place at each Admin area
- On-site customer service will also be available via Discord
- Online preregistration will be offered for a number of events that previously only offered on-site registration
- Newly remodeled restrooms feature contact-less sinks, soap dispensers, hand driers and automatic facilities.
- All concession stand transactions will be contact-less
- All prepared food served on-site will be served in covered containers
- All condiments, straws and utensils distributed on-site will be individually packaged
We are excited to welcome all trading card game fans back to both SCG CON and our Roanoke, Virginia hometown. And we thank you for your understanding, support and cooperation in helping us protect the health and safety of our players, vendors, guests, and staff.